Monday, November 5, 2007

Pirate Parker is Four!

Parker had his big fourth birthday on September 21st. He was "Three and Three Quarters" for a while...
I won a birthday cake made to order at a Relief Society service auction. Parker decided he wanted a pirate cake, and this is how it turned out!
I could never make a cake that looked like this. Amazing. I don't think I could even think up the right shape. Parker loved it. In case your wondering, his cool wink is his pirate impression.
"I'm four"
The most exciting gifts he got were the bike that is big enough to allow him to extend his legs when he pedals, the cool bumblebee helmet, and the much needed elbow, knee and wrist pads. Safety first in our house!
Joshua is just always happy to be here. He has mastered walking at 13 months after waiting until 10 months to crawl. We all catch up sooner or later!

No comments: