Gabby shared her talent of not only playing the piano, but doing it standing up! Some might think she was in too big of a hurry to get her talent over with so couldn't find time to sit down, but she actually plays this way at home as well.
Parker showed off his mad pogo skills. Safety first though, hence the helmet. I am impressed with three jumps on the pogo much more without a head injury.
Joshua is a FAST runner, and decided all by his big 3-year-old-self what talent he would display. I told him to just run around the aisles, but that didn't sound challenging enough for him. He climbed the stairs to the stage to find his starting line. Thankfully he RAN down the stairs and didn't fall. Speed and balance...very impressive.
1 comment:
You finally posted! I'm happy to see the talent has passed through the gene pool to your kids.
Post a Comment