'Tis the season to enjoy the lights at Temple Square. Some of our friends that are new to Salt Lake went down to enjoy them with us. Their kids are the same age as our kids, unfortunately, they are moving next month. Serves us right for living in the city.
It was perfect weather and only a little over-crowded.
Owen, Parker, Milana, Kaleb, Zander, Gabby, Jazmine, Sydni, Joshua Sydni, Gabby, Jazmine 
Parker, Owen, Joshua Jazmine, Gabby

2 comments:
i saw your comment
and got all giddy!
i'm all sorts of flattered
that i've made it to
your blog list and that
you can now adequately "stalk"
me...now here's my confession
to you: i've totally stalked
your blog as well...whoops!
adding you to my blog list!
have a happy happy christmas.
Happy to see you've FINALLY updated your blog, and that you're kids haven't grown up too much since the last time I saw them. Oh, temple square, how I've missed you. I guess I'll just have to settle at looking at the lights draped around the balcony across from us.
Post a Comment