Actually, I have a million reasons to blog, but somehow, I can't figure out how to find the time. Someday...maybe soon.
For now, I must record this funny little conversation we had tonight. It is a simple testament that my kids understand everything I say.
Gabby: Mom, John (name changed for privacy) doesn't have two wives, right?
Me: Who?
Gabby: John...John Smith (our old bishop)
Me: No. Why?
Gabby: Joshua said you told him he does.
Me: What?
Joshua: You did, mom. You said he has two wives.
Me: Pretty sure I didn't say that.
Joshua: Yes you did. You said when someone is a bishop they can marry two people.
For now, I must record this funny little conversation we had tonight. It is a simple testament that my kids understand everything I say.
Gabby: Mom, John (name changed for privacy) doesn't have two wives, right?
Me: Who?
Gabby: John...John Smith (our old bishop)
Me: No. Why?
Gabby: Joshua said you told him he does.
Me: What?
Joshua: You did, mom. You said he has two wives.
Me: Pretty sure I didn't say that.
Joshua: Yes you did. You said when someone is a bishop they can marry two people.

6 comments:
That is awesome! You probably did say that.
Love it!!!!
Awesome! He is so funny! And welcome back to the bloggin world ;)
I just love how kids think. Btw, congratulations (or sympathy) to Randy's new calling. I'm sure that he is a great bishop.
I like all the pictures on your blog. They are awesome. :)
Thanks for sharing. That is too funny!
Post a Comment