Friday, August 1, 2008

Beautiful Babies

These would be Easter pictures taken in the middle of June. Close enough, right?
I must again, comment on how beautiful my kids are. I am often times at fault for focusing on the little naughty things they do. I'll try to make up for just a little of that. I love to see clean kids in a picture looking nice and innocent. Gabby (7), Parker (4 1/2), Joshua (23 months)




Gabby is a sweet girl who loves to help everyone around her, especially Joshua. She is a little mom. Sometimes when I am trying to comfort Joshua after he has gotten hurt she comes up and tries to take him from me. I have heard her say quite a few times, "What's wrong with my sweet baby?" when talking to Joshua.

I love her picture where she shows a confident upper body, yet her cute curled toes show she still has just enough insecurity to keep her humble.












Parker is his dad in miniature physically, but my personality times 100 (at least I don't think I am that loud and wild). He is much more about having friends than toys. He gets lonely very quickly. He loves to play anything with anyone, but especially likes to play catch with his dad.

He battles choosing his own clothes, but has no problem wearing his suite because that's what his dad wears.








Joshua is usually happy, but by the end of the photo session, he was obviously tired. He loves to follow Gabby and Parker around, but can also play Little People or send cars down a ramp for hours all by himself. He loves to talk and is very good at communicating what he wants, at least to Gabby, Parker and I. Randy has to ask for a translation sometimes. I guess it pays off to spend all this time with my kids!
One day we left Gabby to play with some friends. When Joshua realized she wasn't at home he cried at the door calling for her. He loves being the baby that is so well taken care of by Gab and Parker.










I forget all too often how lucky we are to have such great kids. They keep us very busy and make us extremely tired. I guess that does make us sleep better at night. We definitely will not be bored for a very long time, and the lessons they teach us I am sure I wouldn't be learning in a class or behind a computer desk enjoying a good spreadsheet. We are also so glad they love each other and want to always be around each other, even after a good fight!

No comments: