We were going to be really nice to our kids this labor day and do something crazy and fun. We tried to take them to a movie, but the one movie option we had was sold out two hours in advance. We ended up playing at the park for a while instead. Lucky for us Randy's new phone can take a decent picture. A good picture always makes it look like we had fun!
Gabby looking as cute as ever
Parker striking a pose
Joshua as King of the Slide
Fun on the Slide with a Cool Dad!
Gabby looking as cute as ever
Parker striking a pose
Joshua as King of the Slide
Fun on the Slide with a Cool Dad!
2 comments:
I love Parker's pose... that's awesome. Looks like you guys had a great labor day! Lot's funner than mine, I'm sure, since I can't even remember what I did. Sad. I love your background, by the way.
Okay - your kids are getting so big. I can't believe it.
Post a Comment