I am not sure that this is completely appropriate, but many things I laugh at may not be...
Parker just came out of the bathroom and said, "mom, when I used the bathroom just now the bubbles looked like a dog leaning against a tree. His ears were sticking straight up."
Strange, yet what an imagination!
10 years ago
4 comments:
I just have a feeling that he is going to be the CEO of a big company or come up with a really cool invention when he is older! That is just the type of kid he is!
Hi lady! I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours! Call me!
Hah! Kids are so funny. Sometimes I can't wait until Soren can talk to me, tell me what's going on in that little head of his. And then other times I'm really glad he's still small and inarticulate.
Super funny!
I fear my children will not be able to keep up with parks personality.
Post a Comment