Our cool Parker-man turned five in September. It has now been a good two weeks since the special event. If you know me you may think I am trying to teach Parker patience by waiting to post, but let's be honest...I have just been lazy.
Anyway, Happy 5th Birthday to Parker.
Because his birthday was the same weekend I ran the marathon I was a slacker and didn't get Parker to the store to pick out something to put on top of his cake. After I made the cake I told him to run up and find some animals for the cake. He came down with 20+ animals to decorate. I made him leave a few off. (And yes, I washed them all very well with hot water and soap before we put them on the cake!)I am going to have to get a video to post of Parker's big gift. Randy and I (even though Parker won't give me any credit) got him a pair of roller skates. He wants to try anything active that looks a little dangerous, so he has been asking for skates. The first few days were a little scary until I suggested that they use the stroller to balance themselves as they skate down the sidewalk. It took them less time than I thought to manage them.
Guess what Joshua got Parker for his birthday?
I must admit that I feel a little old to have a seven year old and a five year old now. At least I can now use the "Parker, you're five years old. You can't act like this" line. It sounds so much better than "four years old!"
I must admit that I feel a little old to have a seven year old and a five year old now. At least I can now use the "Parker, you're five years old. You can't act like this" line. It sounds so much better than "four years old!"
2 comments:
Man that cake decorating job is awesome! Park you are the coolest five year old I know! Caryn, the reason you feel old is because....you are! Ha ha ha
I am so glad you found my blog!!! YAY!!! Email me so I have your email and then send me your mailing address. I'd love to get together and see your house!!!! addisonsmommy@gmail.com
Post a Comment