Growing up, spring break was a time for spring cleaning and work. Everyone else took a trip while the cool Coopers stayed at home to clean. This year we tried to break the tradition and the Willardsen crew took a trip to southern California. Here's how it all happened...

We packed our bags and jumped in the car. Our first day we drove to Vegas to stay at the ever-so-famous Circus Circus. Two words: CHEAP and DIRTY. I won't say any more!


Day two: jumped back in the car and headed for California.

We had purchased a four-park pass, and because we have to make everything well worth our money I can guarantee you we stopped at every park. The first stop was Universal Studios.


Gabby and Parker got to experience their first amusement park rides. Parker was all for it, Gabby came out feeling a little sickly. We saw some cool shows. Joshua's favorite was the Animal Actors. The orangutan wearing clothes was almost too much for him to stand. Parker thought the WaterWorld show was well worth the time.
2 comments:
What a fun trip! I know what ya mean about the Vegas stay. ha-ha
Oh, what a great trip! Great pictures and I love your commentary. I'm so glad you guys were able to go and have so much fun.
Post a Comment